Guide for Installing or replacing Brother Printer Cartridge:
Before discussing over installation and replacement of Brother Printer Cartridge, have a look at Brother Printer. Brother Industries started to focus on providing printer machines. After a huge requirement of businesses such as cash registers and electronic crunching machines, the industries developed an amazing machine, Brother Printer’.
Brother printer was not only the first computer printer but it was also the first high-speed dot matrix printer in the year. The technological innovativeness continues till date and Brother currently provides an amazing printer that can easily connect to a network without wire along with Ethernet Interface and USB. Also, the printing speed has been enhanced to up to 40 pages per minutes. To know more about Brother Printer, you can connect with the experts at Brother Contact and Helpline UK.
Brother highly suggests that the customers should use only original Brother Drum units or toner cartridges. In addition to this, it is very simple to install a new Brother Printer Cartridges by following these few steps:
- First, make sure that the machine is powered on and leave it on for 10 minutes to cool down.
- Open the top cover and then take out the toner cartridge and drum unit.
- To open it, the user needs to pull on the handle that is available in the middle of the drum toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever that you will find on the right side of toner cartridge assembly
- After that, lift the toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Be sure to handle the cartridge carefully, if the toner scatters on your clothes or hands then wash it off with cool water as soon as possible.
- Now, pull off the protective cover and put the new toner cartridge resolutely into the drum unit. When you put it in correctly them the blue lock lever will lift automatically.
- Now, clean the corona wire that is inside the drum unit. For that, slide the green tab gently from left to right and then right to left various times.
- Make sure to return the table to the home position, otherwise, the printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
- Further, put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back in the machine.
- At last, close the top cover properly to enjoy high-speed and qualitative printing.
Sometimes, it may happen that your printer machine creates some trouble or the cartridge not working properly after a certain time then it needs to replace immediately to troubleshoot the issue.
These few steps will help you to replace the ink cartridge properly so that you can enjoy flawless printing:
- Open the ink cartridge cover and then pull the lock release lever down.
- Then, take out the ink cartridge for the color displayed on the LCD.
- Open the new ink cartridge bag for the displayed color and then take out the ink cartridge.
- Eradicate the protective yellow cap. Each color has its own accurate position. Place in the cartridge in the direction of the labeled arrow.
- After that, lift each lock release lever and firmly push it when it clicks and then closes the ink cartridge cover.
- The machine automatically reset the ink dot counter and is ready to install the new one.
Hope, this blog post will help you to know about the exact procedure of installing and replacing the brother ink cartridge. If you face any problem while installing or replacing then you can take help of technical experts at Brother Support UK.